5 Cozy Hood Free Crochet Ideas – Easy crochet patterns are always great to have on hand, but to get you started here are 5 free hood free crochet patterns for simple crochet headpieces.
1. Ever After Hood By Sincerely Pam
This is an easy to crochet Hooded Cowl. The pattern includes lots of pictures and instructions and will be a great addition to your Fall and Winter wardrobe.
2. Unisex Winter Hood and Mask: Free Crochet Pattern By Pam of Made with a Twist
This Unisex Winter Hood and Mask Crochet Pattern is great for men, women, girls and boys. This pattern only uses basic crochet skills.
3. Winter Branches Hood By Cirsium Crochet
A very lovely design, and a really quick and easy way to show off your crochet skills. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner, or an expert, this pattern will look just as fantastic on anyone. There for it is a great piece to add to anyones wardrobe.
4. Wanderer’s Crochet Hooded Scarf By Winding Road Crochet
Crochet your own beautiful hooded scarf with this easy-to-follow pattern! Take it on the road and show off your skill and pride!
5. Bernat Crochet Bear Hood By Yarnspirations
Have a free weekend and want to crochet a bear hood? Here is a quick one for you. This pattern shows step by step instructions to make it easy for you.