Adorable Elephant Free Amigurumi Pattern Ideas (Part 2) – Here is 7 pattern ideas of amigurumi elephant that you can choose and make.
1. How to Crochet an Elephant By Ragnhild of yarnhild. com
This Easy elephant crochet pattern is well explained by the author Ragnhild, who shows step by step how to make the cute little elephant. The pattern is very easy to follow and you can use it for any kind of projects that needs little elephants.
2. Red Heart Ellie and Eugene Crochet Elephants By Yarnspirations
Red Heart Ellie and Eugene Crochet Elephants By Yarnspirations – is a super easy to follow pattern and perfect for all crocheter, as well as a beginner who has mastered the basics!
3. George the Elephant Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet
George is a really easy and cute amigurumi pattern. He is super-duper creative and makes the best crochet gift! You won’t be able to stop making it!
4. Chubby Elephant Free Crochet Pattern By Jillian Hewitt
Get ready for all of your camping trips with this adorable, easy to make pleached elephant! Pretty sure the instructions that are clear and easy to follow so that anyone can learn how to crochet.
5. Elzo the Crochet Elephant Free Pattern By chaicoffeecrochet. com
Crochet Elzo the Crochet Elephant Free Pattern By chaicoffeecrochet. com is a very easy pattern to make. So let’s make e elephants crochet pattern!
6. Elliot the Elephant By Anna Nilsson
Let’s make e elephants crochet pattern! This free pattern is perfect crochet proect for all level of crocheters.
7. Pattern: Elephant By Stephanie of allaboutami. com
Stephanie of allaboutami.com is an amazing artist who has made an endless number of wonderful patterns! Very excited to add the Elephant pattern to our library, and we can’t wait to see what you do with it!