Easy Washcloth Free Crochet Ideas – Free patterns for a variety of easy washcloths that will brighten up your day. If you have just a little bit of time or you have a few extra minutes in the morning to crochet, you can create one of these washcloths.
1. Farm House Washcloth Crochet Pattern By Jessica of Mama in a Stitch
This Farm House Washcloth Crochet Pattern from Mama in a Stitch is a fun project that can be made up quickly. This washcloth crochet pattern is simple, one that most beginners will find easy to follow.
2. Crochet Washcloth Pattern By Alnaar of Leelee Knits
This pattern is quick and easy and works up in no time at all. Make this for yourself or make a bunch and give them away as gifts. I am sure you will find many different colors of cotton yarn that will look great with this crochet washcloth pattern.
3. Waffle Crochet Spa Washcloth By Kate Alvis
A luxurious crochet spa washcloth that is hand painted with a waffle stitch pattern. Luxuriously soft, this beautiful set makes the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
4. Crochet Washcloth – Softest Crochet Baby Washcloth By Stitching Together
Wonderfully Crochet Washcloth is handmade with love. Crochet Washcloth is one of the most popular crochet patterns. This crochet washcloth pattern makes a wonderful gift for any occasion.
5. Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns By Maria of Marias Blue Crayon
Here are the best free crochet washcloth patterns for you to make. These are easy projects that can be worked up quickly. Either learn how to make dainty washcloths for gifts or use them as dishcloths to help you keep your kitchen clean.
6. Beginner Crochet Washcloth Pattern By Krista Cagle
This pattern makes a beautiful, high quality crocheted washcloth. This pattern is easy enough for any crocheter level.