5 Best Planter Cover Free Crochet Pattern Ideas – Easy step by step instruction. This planter cover is a fantastic crochet project ideas that allows you to add something nice and unique in your garden. You can also decorate it with plants so that it looks pretty and colorful. These attractive planter covers are ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
1. Julie Basket Crochet Pattern – Planter Cover Free Pattern By Pam Stark
Master the simple crochet stitches required to complete this versatile project. The Julie Basket is an easy to master crochet pattern that you can use again and again.
2. Free Crochet Planter Pattern – Teddy Bear Pot Cover By Caitie of Thoresby Cottage
Learn how to crochet this lovely pot cover, featuring a teddy bear, in this free pattern. With easy step by step instructions, you’re sure to have this finished before it gets too chilly!
3. Couch Craft: Spiral Crochet Planter Cover (with Pattern!) By TheInspiredWren
This pattern will helps you perform the beloved art of spiral crochet, with easy, color-coded spiral crochet methods to get you started. This planter cover would make a wonderful gift, no matter what the season!Here’s how it’s done…
4. Crochet Lamb and Bunny DIY Plant Pot Cover Patterns By gathered. how
Crochet lamb and bunny DIY plant pot cover. This is a very simple crochet pattern with step by step instruction. This cover of flower pots is sure to be a charming addition to any home.
5. Free Pattern: How to Make Your Own Mini Raffia Planter! By Janine Myska
If you love the look of a raffia basket, but don’t want to commit to the time and energy it takes to make one from scratch, it’s have good news! With this Free Pattern: How to Make Your Own Mini Raffia Planter! By Janine Myska