Best Crochet Cowl Free Pattern Ideas – Free crochet cowl patterns to keep you cozy when the weather gets cold. From popular classic stitches to modern color versions and glam adds – we have something for everyone in this collection of free patterns.
1. Knitted Cowl: Trying to Stay on Brand, forgive me! By WAN FROM KNITCROADDICT
Knitting this unique cowl will definitely keep you warm! Wearing this fun and stylish cowl will help get people’s attention.
2. Triple Luxe Cowl By Stephanie of All About Ami
An elegant cowl is a versatile piece that will keep you nice and warm.
3. Knit Look Crochet Cowl – FREE PATTERN By Delia Creates
Learn how to make a crochet cowl that looks like knit with this free pattern – the Knit Look Crochet Cowl by Delia Creates….
4. Heather Berry Crochet Cowl By Only As Brave
This fun and stylish scarf can be worn in a variety of ways – around your neck. This simple cowl is easy enough for beginners but fun for advanced crocheters.
5. Calm Cowl By Suzana Davidovic
Get ready to try a new craft and impress your friends! The cowl makes a great accent around your neck without covering up your pretty face and can be paired with anything.