5 Candy Corn Free Amigurumi Pattern Ideas – There are so many fun free amigurumi patterns on the Internet, but most have candy corn. This year, don’t stitch up a bag of candy corn. Try one of these candy-free amigurumi patterns instead!
1. Amigurumi Candy Corn – A Free Crochet Pattern By Stephanie of Grace and Yarn
Simply in time for fall! These little cuties are soft, sweet and easy to make. This is the perfect addition to your Halloween decor!
2. Crochet Candy Corn Cuties By Jen Hayes Creations
Crochet Candy Corn Cuties is the perfect crochet pattern for the fall season to make spooktacular Halloween treats that can be given away or kept for yourself.
3. Candy Corn Food Friends By Stringy Ding Ding
Looking for something fun and neat? How about a candy corn that looks like it’s made out of food? This is Stringy Ding Ding. Food Friends are for food lovers who want to mix their everyday food with some cuteness.
4. Candy Corn Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern By Jillian Hewitt of Spin a Yarn Crochet
Who doesn’t love candy corn! This pattern will help you crochet your own candy corn.
5. Free Halloween Candy Corn Ornament Amigurumi Crochet Pattern By Abby of ollie + holly
Abby of ollie+holly came up with the most adorable pattern for an Amigurumi candy corn ornament! What a wonderful Halloween decoration to hang on your front door, or give one as a fun and festive surprise to someone you know!