Best Buffalo Plaid Hat Free Crochet Ideas – The Buffalo plaid hat pattern is great for fall and winter seasons. Try this hat pattern for yourself or give it to someone as a gift. You will also need some yarn for this crochet pattern, but the colors are your choice. This is a free crochet pattern.
1. Buffalo Plaid Hat Knitting Pattern By Alnaar of Leelee Knits
The buffalo plaid hat is an inherent part of every stash. It’s a quick and easy knit, and can be whipped out in no time.
2. Free Crochet Plaid Hat Pattern for Kids, Women + Men By JESS COPPOM
This free plaid crochet hat pattern is perfect for the entire family. It’s quick, easy, and works up beautifully in just an afternoon!
3. Crochet Buffalo Plaid Family Hats By Michelle Moore of MJ’s Off The Hook Designs
Fashionable and fun, Crochet Buffalo Plaid Family Hats will be the perfect finishing touch to your holiday wardrobe – and also make a great gift! Choose everyone’s favorite color and get ready to crochet some cute headgear. The pattern is easy and the beanies work up quickly so you can make them for everyone on your list.
4. It’s Not Knit Crochet Buffalo Plaid Hat By Bethany of whistle and ivy
Forget cold ears! This is the hat you need this fall. This pattern of buffalo plaid is a simple, yet lovely stitch pattern that looks complicated, but it’s not!
5. Buffalo Plaid Crochet Hat For Him By Yarnspirations
The buffalo plaid season will never end with this attractive crochet hat. This pattern is easy to crochet and works up quickly.