Comfy and Lovely Baby Hat Free Crochet Pattern Ideas – These baby hat are so much fun to design, and they make such a cute addition to your baby’s wardrobe. If you like knitting and crocheting, here is an excellent pattern for your new project – Comfy and Lovely Baby Hat Free Crochet Pattern Ideas.
1. Easy Crochet Baby Hat (a Free Pattern) By Amanda of maisieandruth. com
Amanda of maisieandruth. com is proud to present an original free crochet pattern which has been designed as a quick and easy project. This is a must have accessory for any baby and will surely keep your little one warm.
2. The Parker Crochet Baby Hat By sewrella. com
If you love making hats, you’ll definitely want to check out this free pattern. It’s just too cute (and easy!) to pass up! This super easy crochet baby hat pattern makes a perfect gift for babies shower, or baby’s first photo shoot.
3. Crochet Baby Hat in 4 Sizes with Video, Teddy Hats By crochetdreamz. com
Crochet Baby Hat (amigurumi) in 4 Sizes with Video, Teddy Hats By crochetdreamz. com. This video tutorial is so easy to follow you will want to make one for every occasion! The pattern includes instructions for 4 sizes to fit a range of head sizes.
4. How to Make the Softest Baby Bear Hat Crochet Pattern By Sierra of sweeteverlyb. com
This is a free pattern for crochet baby hat selected from the adorable teddy collection. This pattern is very easy to follow and understand. The pattern is written in english.
5. Easy Baby Beanie By SARAH-JAYNE FRAGOLA
This is an easy baby beanie crochet pattern that is perfect for beginners. Perfect for cold winter days when you want to keep the little baby’s head warm, but need something that they can easily pull off as well. Such a simple pattern that looks great on all babies!
6. Crochet a Sweet Baby Hat for Newborns – Preemie to Toddler Sizes By Raffaella of Raffamusa Designs
Crochet this sweet hat for a newborn, or a little one in your life. Comfy and easy! Follow along with the crochet pattern, or use your imagination to make it your own. This pattern is written for newborn up to toddler age.
7. Crochet Owl Hat Pattern in Newborn-Adult Sizes By Sarah of repeat after me
How cute is this easy crochet owl hat? This pattern includes sizes newborn to adult. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner, an expert or somewhere in between,this would make a lovely pattern for any crocheter, and would brighten anyone’s day.