Adorable Amigurumi Baby Chicken Free Pattern Ideas – Ready to crochet a chicken? Here is an easy free pattern for a baby chick. It is adorable and fun to make. This is a great beginner pattern that works up fast and easy and makes a great gift or decoration.
1. Free Crochet Spring Chicks Pattern By Lauren Espy
A fun little pattern to make the perfect Spring Chick friends. A great project for beginner crocheters, these chicks are super easy to make. It’s time to get out there and do some spring cleaning…and crafting!
2. Baby Chicken Tutorial for Beginners By Dream Crafts by Milia229
You will learn how to make cute little baby chicken !! Yes , you can even make this for yourself like keychain! This is really easy and fun to make!
3. Easy Amigurumi Baby Chicken By HappyCrochetLady by Rachel Paul
This little baby chicken is an adorable crochet project that will be loved by all. It’s small, but it’s wonderful to use as baby shower decor. It also makes the perfect gift for any baby boy or girl, especially for Easter!
4. Crochet Baby Chick By Sarah of Repeat After Me
Designed by Sarah of Repeat After Me, this cute crochet baby chick is the perfect way to get your newborn photo shoot off to a great start!
5. Crochet Baby Chick and Easter Egg Bunny – Free Pattern By Mary Jo
This super quick and easy to crochet baby chick and Easter egg bunny are so adorable. The pattern includes lots of written instructions and photos to help you crochet these sweet Easter decorations.