Lovely Tunic Free Crochet Pattern Ideas – Lovely and always a great addition to your wardrobe, crocheting a tunic is very enjoyable. Free patterns are available for this lovely and easy tunic. These instructions include complete list of materials, supplies, and etc.
1. Madrid Tunic Free Crochet Pattern By Jessica of Mama in a Stitch
Free crochet pattern for an easy and quick top, the Lovely Tunic! The tunic is a very simple pattern and is an ideal project for beginner crocheters.
2. The Zara Tunic Pattern Is Perfect for Spring! By YarnHookNeedles. com
Don’t you wish to have a stylish tunic this following season? Or you just want a statement piece that you can wear on any occasion? Look no further and make your own lovely tunic by following my gift for all beginners free pattern.
3. Tilted Tunic – Free Crochet Sweater Pattern By Sarah of I Need it Crochet
This tunic is comfortable, and quick to make. The Tunic can be worn as a top or over your leggings or tights to keep you look stylish.
4. Freya Tunic Sweater – Free Crochet Pattern By Lee Sartori
There is no doubt that this pattern is so pretty! The tunic is a simple wardrobe essential that can be dressed up or down. It’s also such an easy project for first-timers!
5. Tempo Tunic By WeCrochet Design Team
This Tunic comes with detailed instructions and is easy to follow. Let’s make it!