5 Free Swiffer Mop Cover Crochet Pattern Ideas – Five Free Swiffer Mop Cover Crochet Pattern Ideas you can use to make a mop cover for your swiffer. Make a strong durable mop cover to replace your worn out covers. Make wash cloths from old towels, cotton dish cloths, or any other absorbent material that needs to be used in your home and does not have a place for it.
1. Easy Crochet Mop Cover – A Free Pattern and Tutorial By Stephanie of Grace and Yarn
Swiffer mops seem to be everywhere, so why not make one of a kind covers for your Swiffer? It’s easier than you might think. Make your own crochet Swiffer mop cover with these free patterns.
2. Reusable Crochet Wet Mop Pad Pattern By Brittany of justbcrafty. com
These Wet Mop Pad are a fun way to add your own personality to your household cleaning routine. This pattern has easy to follow step by step instructions.
3. Easy Crocheted Sweeper Cover By Erica of 5littlemonsters. com
This is a simple crochet pattern by Erica of 5littlemonsters.com. This pattern is designed to fit the sweeper perfectly so you don’t have to use pins or sewing machine. Pattern also includes easy step by step instructions on how to assemble your crocheted sweeper cover and make it fit your sweeper with ease.
4. Crochet Sweeper Cover Made with Blanket Yarn – Free Pattern By Megan Meyer
Get your sweeper ready for summer with this adorable decorative cover. This easy pattern is great for beginners and will help you add a punch to your seasonal decor.
5. Red Heart Swift Sweeper Crochet Cover, S By Yarnspirations
Free Pattern. Easy Crocheted Sweeper Cover. Step by step instructions.