Lovely Rustic Wreath Free Crochet Ideas – Rustic decor has been around for years and it seems to just keep coming back in style. What gives it such lasting appeal, you might wonder? Well, rustic decor has that beautiful country charm that just puts a smile on your face!
1. A Rustic Wreath You Can Make in Under 30 minutes – No Really! By LAURA KENNEDY
Now you can have a wreath on your door all season long. No need to have the same old wreath on your door year after year— Laura will show you how to create a rustic-style wreath in under 30 minutes! It’s gorgeous, quick and easy.
2. Crochet Fall Wreath – Free Pattern By Michelle of MJ’s Off the Hook Designs
Crochet this FREE Crochet Fall Wreath pattern by MJ’s Off the Hook Designs!
3. A Free Farmhouse-Inspired Jute Wreath Crochet Pattern By Megan Shaimes
Are you ready to make a Farmhouse Jute Wreath? Simple and rustic, this wreath will look amazing in front of your door! Beginner friendly pattern.
4. Pumpkin Wreath Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet
This pumpkin wreath is perfect for fall décor. This would be a fabulous addition to your door for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas!
5. Spring Wreath: DIY Mulberry Branch Wreath with Crochet Flower Pattern By Jane and Sonja
Spring is in the air, and so is excitement over the arrival of Spring flowers! Jane and Sonja have put together a fabulous flowering wreath project that uses gorgeous mulberry branches.
6. Caron Layered Leaves Wreath By Yarnspirations
Caron Layered Leaves Wreath By Yarnspirations A classic wreath that will adorn your door any time of year! This pattern comes with easy to follow step by step instructions.