Beautiful Rainbow Blanket Free Crochet Ideas – A cozy blanket that’s as pretty as it is soft and snuggly – what could be better? It’s perfect for wrapping up on a chilly evening or covering your lap on a warm summer day. Plus, each row of colors also makes the blanket unique and attractive.
1. Crochet Rainbow Moss Stitch Blanket By Tiffany and Hannah of Daisy Farm Crafts
This beautiful crochet blanket is so colorful and fun! Using a combination of the beautiful Rainbow, they designed this attractive piece with a fun and eye-catching pattern. This free pattern is easy to follow and makes for a great beginner project.
2. Rainbow Spirit Blanket: Free Crochet Pattern By CurioCraftsRoom
The Rainbow Spirit Blanket is a unique and brightly colored blanket that can make the perfect gift for loved one. This free crochet pattern uses beautiful colors.
3. Rippling Rickrack Rainbow Blanket By Yarnspirations
The Rippling Rickrack Rainbow Blanket by Yarnspirations is sure to bring lots of fun to your knitting. The pattern is easy to remember, and works up quickly, so you can start showing it off right away!
4. Rainbow Stripe Baby Blanket By Megan Meyer
The Rainbow Stripe Baby Blanket is one of the fun crochet baby blanket patterns. The pattern includes complete instructions for you to be able to make your very own rainbow baby blanket.
5. Rainbow crochet blanket – ‘Brighten My Day’ blanket By Jennifer of Crochet in the Sun
This is an easy-to-follow pattern for this beautiful rainbow crochet blanket. You can make it any color combination you’d like or follow the colors in the picture. It works up really quickly making it great for gift giving.
6. Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket By Celeste Young
The Rainbow Ripple Baby Blanket is a simple and stylish baby blanket. Designed by Celeste Young, this blanket is easy to follow and perfect for beginners.