6 Colourful Popsicle Holders Free Crochet Pattern Ideas – A set of 6 colourful popsicle holders, perfect for the summertime or whenever you want to fight off the cold. This simple design is a great project for beginners and it works up fast thanks to the use of worsted yarn. It makes a great little gift, too!
1. Crochet Popsicle Holders By Devon of midwesternmoms. com
Show off your crochet prowess by making this easy and fun popsicle holder. This free pattern is easy to make and a perfect project for beginner crocheters. Perfect for summer parties and picnics, or just enjoying an ice cold treat on a hot day.
2. Crocheted Freezer Pop Holders- 2 Styles By Erica of 5littlemonsters. com
Crocheted Freezer Pop Holders- 2 Styles By Erica of 5littlemonsters. com, who graciously provided these beautiful handmade items to us. Crocheted Freezer Pop Holders make great gifts for family and friends.
3. Unicorn Ice Pop Holders – Free Crochet Pattern By Sonya of Blackstone Designs
This Ice Pop Mold is a perfect party favor or gift for unicorn lovers. Make them in all different colors and have a big party! Follow this easy crochet pattern to make your own ice pop holder and stay cool while everyone else melts!
4. How to Crochet a Freezer Pop Cozy with Tunisian Crochet By Ashlea of Heart Hook Home
With your new Freezer Pop Cozy you can enjoy a nice cool treat on a hot summer day. These easy-to-make holders are a fun craft project that is suitable for beginning crocheters.
5. Red Heart Freezer Pop Cozy to Crochet By Yarnspirations
Crocheting these adorable Red Heart Freezer Pop Cozy to Crochet By Yarnspirations offers the perfect chance to practice your crochet techniques. Use this cozy to wrap your favorite popsicle and make a frozen treat even better!
6. Freeze Pop Holder – Free Crochet Pattern By Lisa Fox
The Freeze Pop Holder is a free crochet pattern for a holder for your children’s favorite summer treat. This would be perfect for a day at the beach or park!