Let’s Make the Cutie Giraffe – Free Amigurumi Pattern Ideas – The giraffe is a very cute and lovely animal. They are big, tall and colorful with long legs and a long neck. The giraffes are just perfect for your kids to play with, they will love them! You can make them in different colors, depending on what you like or what your kids want. So let’s make a giraffe for your kids!
1. Easy Giraffe Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern By Okie of Okie Girl Bling’n’Things
This is a very easy and fast Giraffe Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern By Okie of Okie Girl Bling’n’Things. This cute little giraffe will make a great toy for your kids or practice for your free time.
2. Jeremy the Giraffe: Free Giraffe Amigurumi Pattern By Shehla of The Blue Elephants
This is a free pattern for an amigurumi giraffe. The pattern is easy to follow, as long as you can read crochet instructions.
3. Free Gerry Giraffe Amigurumi Crochet Pattern By Joanne of mycrochetwish. com
It’s the perfect toy for your kids, but also for yourself 🙂 You can use it to practice your crochet skills or just to spend some free time with your loved ones.
4. Chubby Giraffe Amigurumi Free Pattern By Little Crochet Farm
The giraffe is a very easy pattern that you can make in no time at all. You can use it to practice your crochet skills or make it as a gift for your kids.
5. Free Crochet Giraffe Pattern By cuddlystitchescraft. com
Free crochet giraffe pattern vy cuddlystitchescraft. com. This pattern will teach you how to crochet a giraffe amigurumi toy with step by step instruction. So let’s make it and enjoy your time!