Sweet Fruit Keychain Free Crochet Pattern Ideas – How can you not like fruit? Fresh, juicy, there’s nothing that satisfies your inner self quite like fruit. Here free tutorial on how and what you need to make these wonderful fruit keychains. These could be excellent for decorating your bags and brightening your day with a little bit of something fresh everywhere you go.
1. Crochet Apple Slice Keychain By Sarah of repeat after me
This Crochet Apple Slice Keychain By Sarah of repeat after me is an easy project for you to create in your down time. Pattern includes step by step instruction.
2. Avocado Keychain Free Crochet Pattern By Jillian Hewitt
The cutest little avocado crochet pattern. Just small enough to be used as a keychain!
3. How to Crochet an Avocado keyring – Free pattern By Sophie of sophiestitches. com
Bring some fruity fun to your keyring or bag with this adorable avocado crochet keyring pattern. This cute and squishy crochet amigurumi is the perfect way to add a little brightness to any outfit!
4. Pineapple Keychain Free Crochet Pattern By Jillian Hewitt
Crochet an pineapple and turn it into a keychain. These cute little keychains are so scrumptious! They are super simple to make and they look just as good on your keys, bag or backpack as they do on a bouquet of flowers.
5. Watermelon Amigurumi Keychain Summer Stocking Stuffer By ChiWei
Looking for a fun project to do on a lazy weekend? This crocheted watermelon amigurumi keychain is perfect! It’s a quick and easy pattern, making it great for beginners.
6. Citrus Fruit Keychain Free Crochet Pattern By Jillian Hewitt
Looking for a fun and functional accessory? Look no further! This hand crocheted citrus fruit keychain is ready to accompany you on all your journeys.