Free Crochet Halloween Amigurumi Ideas – Here are some free Halloween crochet amigurumi patterns for you to make this October. As soon as you can see the beginning of fall smiling at you, that’s when Halloween is just around the corner. And how can you celebrate better than with cute crochet creatures?
1. Volumetric Halloween Bat Toy By Irene Esaulova
This bat toy is ideal for party, home and school decoration. It is easy and fast to make and great for beginners.
2. Amigurumi Pattern: Halloween Kitten “Misha” By tarturumies . com
Misha, a cute little Amigurumi doll, will be a perfect addition to your collection. She would love to join your party and is simply adorable.
3. Chucky, the Killer Doll–Free Amigurumi Pattern by Tales of Twisted Fibers
Chucky, the killer doll, is available as a free pattern. Do you dare to crochet him?
4. Voodoo Doll By amigurumibb . com
The Voodoo Doll is a great project for beginners or anyone wanting to add a supernatural item to their home décor. Voodoo Doll By amigurumibb . com
5. Lisa the Crochet Pumpkin Mouse By Ragnhild of yarnhild
Rise from the pumpkin patch! Lisa the Crochet Pumpkin Mouse is a fun and easy addition to any autumn get together. Turn your loved ones into lovable Halloween decorations.
6. Free Halloween Ghost Amigurumi Ornament Crochet Pattern By Abby of ollie+holly
Free crochet pattern. This little Halloween ghost is a super easy and quick project that makes a perfect decoration for this halloween season
7. Regina the Witch Free Amigurumi Pattern By Jess Huff
Regina the Witch is a quick and easy amigurumi project that makes an excellent Halloween decoration for your home.
Beautiful Tulip Pot Free Amigurumi Crochet Pattern & Tutorial Ideas
Adorable Amigurumi Hedgehog Free Pattern Ideas (Part 2)
How to Make Amigurumi Cactus – Free Pattern Ideas (Part 2)
Adorable Lion Free Amigurumi Pattern Ideas – Part 3
Cute Panda Free Amigurumi Pattern Ideas – Part 2
5 Amigurumi Raccoon Free Crochet Pattern Ideas