Adorable Crochet Animal Baby Rattle Free Pattern Ideas – Free crochet patterns for babies are one of most favorite types of designs. They are usually quick to work up and make great additions to any baby shower gifts or charity donations. Make them all and the baby will be playing with them everyday!!
1. Hippo Rattle Teething Ring- Free Pattern By Bernadette of apurposeandastitch. com
This super adorable hippo rattle is fun to make and great fun to play with! Use this pattern to create your own home made soft toy. It’s easy and the results are fabulous!
2. Amigurumi Rattle Crochet By lanasyovillos. com
You’re going to make your baby really happy with this super soft Amigurumi Rattles. Follow my step-by-step instructions and make in no time.
3. How to Crochet a Baby Rattle (Teddy Bear Teether) By Amanda of maisieandruth. com
Create a special gift for a little one with this step by step pattern on how to crochet a baby rattle, or teddy bear teether!
4. Rattle Princely Bunny By Valentina MINDRU
This handmade crochet baby rabbit toy rattle will be a cute gift for your own little one or for a friend. A perfect and unique personalized gift for new babies at a baby shower or gender reveal party. Designed and made by Valentina Mindru.
5. Bunny Amigurumi Rattle Crochet Pattern By Ana of Little crochet farm
Make your own bunnies rattles! This crochet pattern includes easy-to-follow instructions for amigurumi bunnies, plus their rattle.