Best Child Vest Free Crochet Ideas – This design will be a hit in your home — it’s a stylish, yet practical accessory that provides a layer of warmth in the colder months. It is an easy project for beginners and experts alike.
1. Classic Crocheted Vest for Little Kids By Purl Soho
Keep warm and cozy in the cold months with this crochet vest for kids by Purl Soho. A wearable and adorable update on a classic children’s wear design, it’s sure to keep your little kids looking stylish as the temps drop.
2. Peaches and Cream Crochet Child Vest – Free Pattern By Sarah of Ned & Mimi
The Peaches and Cream Crochet Child Vest by Sarah of Ned & Mimi is feminine, elegant, cozy, and so easy to crochet. Sarah provides the step-by-step for sewing one on your own!
3. Caron Child Crochet V-Neck Vest, Size 2 By Yarnspirations
These vests are cute and they fit very well! They are also super warm. A perfect fit for little kids!!
4. Kids Crochet Vest Pattern By picolly. com
Picolly has released free crochet vest patterns for kids. These easy crochet vest patterns will keep your child comfortable and stylish no matter what season it is.
5. Red Heart Gender Neurtal Child’s Chic Vest, 12 MOS By Yarnspirations
This cute trendy vest is perfect for the little fashionista in your life. The easy to follow pattern will ensure a fast and rewarding experience.
6. Red Heart Boy’s Seeded RIB Vest, S By Yarnspirations
This stylish vest is knit in an easy rib pattern stitch. The perfect little casual piece for your next chilly day, you can be done in an afternoon.