Lovely Catherine Wheel Stitch Free Crochet Ideas – The Catherine Wheel Stitch is a lovely free crochet idea, which produces a perfect shape and lacy look. It is simple and easy to follow and you will be able to get through it with ease. This stitch is quite charming and adds an interesting touch to your crochet projects. This lovely stitch can also be created into scarf, blanket, purse or even a bag. The choice is yours, just have fun!
1. Catherine’s Wheel Stitch By Tiffany and Hannah of Daisy Farm Crafts
Catherine’s Wheel is a simple and fun stitch that is quick and easy to learn. The wheels themselves are very easy to applique and you can add them to just about anything.
2. Catherine Wheel Stitch By Bhooked Crochet
This is a beginner friendly pattern suitable for any level of knitting expertise.
3. Catherine Wheel Stitch Tutorial By Oombawka Design Crochet
Catherine Wheel Stitch Tutorial By Oombawka Design Crochet. You will love learning to crochet this beautiful stitch! You can learn to crochet this stitch in no time at all. Are you ready? 🙂
4. Catherine’s Wheel Stitch Baby Blanket with Daisy Farm Crafts By Yarnspirations
This beautiful baby blanket is perfect for your new arrival, simple enough for an adventurous beginner to make. It features easy-to-follow designs, plus stitching instructions. The patterns are quick to work and the pretty daisy farm stitches are fun to crochet!
5. Catherine’s Wheel Crochet Stitch (and a purse pattern) By Agat of Made by Gootie
The Catherine’s Wheel is a beautiful pattern with a very nice effect. Agat made a purse from this pattern with a tutorial that will show you how to work this lovely thing.