Cute Bunny Beanie with Ears Free Crochet Ideas – A free crochet pattern for a cute bunny beanie with ears. It’s fun, bright and easy to make! So if you’ve been looking for a cute and simple crochet hat to make, this is it. Please enjoy this free crochet pattern.
1. Free Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern (Newborn-Child) By JESS COPPOM
This free crochet pattern makes a cute bunny hat for newborn to child sized heads. This pattern is super easy and works up pretty quickly! You can give it as a gift, or just keep them for the grandkids! The free pattern is just below this text.
2. Crocheted Bunny Beanie By Nicki Trench’s
This cute and snuggly hat is perfect for chilly days in the spring and fall.
3. Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern By Sarah of repeat after me
This crochet bunny hat pattern is EASY!!! The ears are fun to make and don’t require much skill! Wear the ears up or down for different looks. Happy crocheting!
4. Crochet Bunny Hat Pattern With Floppy Ears By Cyprianne of Pretty Darn Adorable
This pattern is for an adorable little bunny hat with floppy ears. Perfect for any Newborn photo shoot or just to cuddle in!
5. Bunny Beanie with Ears Free Crochet Pattern (Boy and Girl) By Ashlea Schumaker-Konecny
This pattern is for a boy and girl bunny hat. It doesn’t matter if you want a pink and brown, blue and white, or just one solid color, this pattern works for them all. Enjoy this pattern!