5 Amigurumi Zebra Free Pattern Ideas – Here are 5 free pattern ideas and designs to create your own toy or decoration amigurumi Zebra. This Zebra is super cute and can be made in many different styles.
1. Zara The Zebra By yarnsociety. com
Easy to make, cute and lovely: what else do you want? Here is your chance to learn how to make one yourself using this free pattern!
2. Small Animal Collection: Crochet Zebra By Jen Hayes Creations
Knit up this sweet little zebra to show off in your home, give as a gift, or use as a special treat holder! Kids will love cuddling with their new friend!
3. Zelda the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet
Zelda the Zebra Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet. This free crochet pattern makes a quick, easy and fun project. Perfect for all levels of crochet skills!
4. Crochet Zebra Pattern – A Free Crochet-A-Long By Stephanie of Grace and Yarn
Do you do a lot of amigurumi? Do you want to learn how to make a zebra? If your answer is YES, then this crochet-a-long is for you!
5. Christmas Zebra By cookiesnobcrochet. com
Get ready for Christmas with this Christmas Zebra. He is an adorable addition to your holiday decor and will make every month of the year festive. He’s incredibly quick to make, which makes him the perfect gift or last-minute decoration!