8 Best Amigurumi Jellyfish Free Pattern Ideas – It’s that time again to discover 8 Best Amigurumi Jellyfish Free Pattern Ideas. We think you’re going to like them, instead of buying something in the market, try make one with your own hand and creative ideas. Make one, or make the whole collection and line up all your jellyfish friends! Enjoy your time…
1. Crochet Jellyfish By ChiWei
Make your own amigurumi crochet jellyfish for your garden party or as a birthday gift. These crochet toys are easy to make with step by step instructions.
2. Juniper the Jellyfish (Free Crochet Pattern) By Sweet Softies
Lovely crocheted jellyfish. Easy to make. Full step by step instruction included.
3. Giant Crochet Jellyfish By Sarah of repeat after me
The cutest crochet jellyfish ever. This guy is a ‘must-have’ in your house if you love the ocean or just sea animals. Learn how to make one at the link below.
4. Jellyfish Babies By Jade Gauthier-Boutin
Jellyfish are one of the most beautiful sea creatures there is in the deep oceans, and they are very pleasent to make. Jade Gauthier-Boutin, a talented crochet artist, shows you how to make these cute little guys with step by step instructions and easy-to-follow patterns.
5. Bonnie the Jellyfish Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet
Jellyfish are peculiar and pretty, so why not celebrate them with a cute crochet jellyfish of your own? This easy amigurumi pattern includes step-by-step instructions to make one adorable Bonnie the Jellyfish. Enjoy!
6. Jellyfish By Carolyne Brodie
Step-by-step instructions for crocheting a cute jellyfish that’s perfect for amigurumi beginners.
7. Crochet Jiggly Jellyfish By Vincent of knotbadami. com
These are quick and easy to make. Follow along step by step to make your own jiggly jellyfish.
8. Crochet Amigurumi Jellyfish Keychain By hookedbyrobin. com
Easy to make Crochet Amigurumi Jellyfish Keychain. Simply a fun project!