6 Amigurumi Crab Free Pattern Ideas – Are you a lover of ocean creatures? Then this collection of different crab designs possibly suits your needs. Each pattern has detailed instruction, so that even beginners can make these animals very easily.
1. Celia The Crab Free Amigurumi Crochet Pattern By yarnsociety. com
Celia is a sweet little amigurumi crab, who wants nothing more than to be your friend. She’s easy to make and an ideal first time amigurumi project, and would also make a lovely little gift for someone you love.
2. Crochet Crab Pattern By Sarah of repeat after me
Crawly, claw-some crab pattern By Sarah of repeat after me ! This sweet little crochet crab is the perfect pattern for a beginner crocheter. He’s got simple shapes, super easy construction and doesn’t require any fancy techniques.
3. Crab Amigurumi Pattern By Clotilde of octopuscrochet. com
Show your ocean love with this sweet crochet crab pattern. This little guy can be stitched up in no time and is a great way to practice your stitches.
4. # lockdownamichallenge – No 14 – Crab By mycrochetchums. com
Crochet pattern for your own crab. This crocheted crab pattern looks adorable and is quick and easy to make.
5. Free Crochet Pattern Crab By crazypatterns. net
Crochet a little crab for your home. Pattern by crazypatterns. net.
6. Gregory the Crab Free Crochet Pattern By Elisa’s Crochet
Gregory, the Amigurumi Seafaring Crab pattern is perfect for any little sea lover in your life.